Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: Oct 16, 2013

H A I R 
   I love knitted headwraps because they are so easy to put on when you need a quick hairstyle.  California may not get that cold compared to other states and countries but here in LA it can get pretty windy and my ears turn to icicles, so these headwraps keep my hair in place and my ears nice and toasty. 

F A S H I O N 
   Parkas are some of my favorite pieces for the fall.  They may seem a bit bulky but when paired with skinny jeans and riding boots, you can't go wrong. 

M A K E U P 
   I have been grabbing this mascara quite frequently this week.  The formula is super liquidy so it coats your lashes very quickly and holds a curl all day. It says it is volumizing, but I would classify it as more of a lengthening one.  It seems to have added fibers which really add to the length.  The only thing I don't like about it is that it is not the best layering mascara, because of the wet formula too many layers can give you a spidery effect. 

What are your favorites this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment