Friday, October 4, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: October 3 2013


H A I  R
Goody 1Ct Detangler Comb - $5.99
   Recently I chopped off about 5 inches of my hair.  I am loving it! No split ends in sight and my hair has so much added volume bounce.  The only downfall is I now have major tangles throughout the day from the new thickness at my ends.  Wide tooth combs are my rescue! They get the tangles without messing up my hair style. 

M A K E U P 
     If you haven't tried this foundation you are truly missing out.  I am so glad I finally decided to buy after listening and hearing all the rave reviews.  I was nervous because matte finishes usually enhance my normal to dry skin.  I had always just accepted I would never be able to use matte foundation and have to keep battling the mid day T-zone oil spill.  This is seriously foundation personally crafted by the skin angels.  It blends wonderfully, matches my skin tone perfectly, and dries with a powder finish that leaves me oil free the ENTIRE day, and I mean it I got at least 10 hours one day. I don't think I will ever use any other foundation.  If you are oily to combo skin this will work wonders, not trying this out would be like committing skin suicide.

F A S H I O N
Active by Old Navy Long Compression Pant - $26.40
    This may not be a very fashionable item, but it sure is comfortable.  I wear these from the moment I get home until the moment I wake up in the morning.  Sometimes I wish I could wear them everywhere, they are just that comfortable.  They also are very thick, so you won't have to worry about the sun making them see through.  If you are looking for some good Lululemon knock-offs you should give these a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment