Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thursday's Three: Farewell Summer Edition

Thursday's Three: Farewell Summer Edition


Seeing as though this is my last week of summer vacation I am making this week's Thursday's Three a Farewell to Summer edition.
I am sad to see my late mornings, adventuring with my boyfriend, and most definitely my tan go, but I am fully ready to embrace fall.  The temps don't seem to reflect that here in L.A. but I am willing to look past that.
So here are my favorite summer products this week.

H A I R
  If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that a few weeks ago I decided to get read of my brown locks and embrace a blonder hue.  I am absolutely in love with it! To keep it in tip top shape I use this line of products that have a slight purple hue to counteract brassy/orange hues creeping back. 

M A K E U P 
  This is my favorite summer bronzer.  It is very pigmented so it needs to be applied with a light hand but it will definitely leave you with the most amazing bronze glow. 

F A S H I O N 
   My fedora has seen many sunny days this summer.  It made any bad hair day (or third hair day) look good and gave me a carefree look to all my summer outfits. 

Now that summer is coming to an end, what were you're favorite products this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment