Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: July 24, 2013


M A K E U P 
   I got this palette on Hautelook a month ago and I am OBSESSED.  All of the color are so pigmented and super blendable.  I feel like it is the perfect summer palette because it has a mix of neutrals and other bright shadows.  My favorites are Last Call and Shattered. 

H A I R
   You would think since I have naturally curl hair I would also have natural volume.  Sadly this is not true.  Though I have lots of curls I also have very thin hair, so when I blow dry it straight it become extremely flat.  This product is heaven for any thin haired ladies and any ladies to be honest.  There is no sticky or greasy residue and it keeps my hair volumized for days.  

F A S H I O N 
   My Nana gave me one of her Dooney & Burke bags recently and it is my new favorite bag.  This one pictured isn't the exact one (mine is way cuter) but it's pretty close.  I love the structure, the classic colors, and basically everything about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment