Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: July 18, 2013
H A I R
Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment - $21.95
   I didn't like this at first, I thought it was too thick and left my hair heavy.  But when I used a pea-sized amount it worked fabulously.  It left my hair smooth, shiny, and smelling amazing!

F A S H I O N
Express Handkerchief Hem Maxi Dress - $29.99
   I got this dress in the End of the Season Sale and love it.  It is so breezy and elegant, the perfect combination for a wedding or special event, yet carefree enough to run around in for errands.

M A K E U P
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 101 - $5.49
   I don't like matte formulation because they seem drying but this one is creamy enough to stay hydrated especially with some lip balm. This color is also the perfect pink for everyday.

Have a fantastic rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment