Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: June 27 2013

LAST Thursday in June, can you believe it? I can't!

F A S H I O N 
   Just ordered these beauts in the Zara sale this weekend and I am in love.  The strap, the color, the suede.  Nothing gets better. 

M A K E U P 
    Yes ladies, that is an orange lip stain.  I decided to be adventurous with my lips this week instead of gravitating to my usual pinks.  So soft and moisturizing and a lovely shade of orange.  Will be wearing this lots and lots....with no shame of course.

H A I R 
   Finally got my hands on a flower crown and it was just as magical as I thought.  See me wearing it here, and as one commentator said, I looked as though I had been in "heaven's garden."  Must get this in the other available colors! 

Hope you are all have a fantastic week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment