Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: June 19, 2013


F A S H I O N 
   The End of the Season Sale is going on at Express right now! I picked up this dress and absolutely love it and for that price, this pick was a no brainer.  Additional 40% off sale items and more, hurry down to the mall so you can find some great finds too!

H A I R 
Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - $12 (60ml) $40 (500 ml)
    Received a sample of this in my Birchbox this month and loved it! I will have a better review and rating in this month's "Inside My Beauty Boxes" post coming soon!

M A K E U P  
   This finishing powder leaves your makeup looking satin smooth and keeps your foundation and concealer in place all day! 

What have you been loving this week?

Stay connected with me between posts on Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment