Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: May 30, 2013


F A S H I O N 
    I have a similar neon watch and favorite time of the year to pull it out is in summer.  Neon pops add instant wow to any outfit. 

H A I R 
    During the summer, I try to avoid heat products as much as possible to give my hair a break.  I've heard nothing but great things from this repair masque and I'm excited to try it soon.  It will help repair my hair from the usual torture I put it through and also keep it hydrated from constant swimming and sun exposure.  (P.S. this is a pretty price it product so shop around to find the best deal.  Soap.com seems to have the best!)

M A K E U P 
    This palette has rave reviews and I finally got my hands on it! It has the perfect combos for neutral, smoky, and color eyes.  The colors are super pigmented and apply nicely.  With a price like that you can't afford NOT to buy this. 
Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love this watch! its color is perfect for summer! also the makeup palette is adorable for a natural look! do you want to follow each other? :) http://www.koraliastergiou.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Yeah let's follow each other. My GFC is on the bottom of my blog or you can follow through bloglovin' :)

      xoxo

      Delete