Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inside My Beauty Boxes: IPSY


This month's Ipsy theme was Spring Fling.  
My glam bag was filled with pastels and spring time makeup. 

Full Size
Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl - $24 for 8 fl. oz

Sample Size
$6 for 2 fl. oz

If you are looking for instant gratification when it comes to sun tanner this is the product for you.  This would be perfect for a graduation, wedding, or event.  It blends very well and leaves a subtle shimmer that really flatters your legs.  I will definitely be purchasing the full size soon. 

Rating: 5 stars

Full Size
Zoya Nail Polish in Neely - $8 for 0.5 fl. oz

This is a beautiful color and it reminds of Mint Candy Apple from Essie. It is perfect for spring with it's minty pastel shade. What is even better is that I got a full size in my Glam Bag. 

Rating: 5 stars

Full Size

Another full size! This concealer is very creamy and didn't crease much, it also brightened my under eye area very well.  Though I would only recommend it for those with oily skin.  I have quite dry skin, especially by my eye area, and it left my under eyes looking flaky.

Rating: 2 stars

Full Size

My third full size product!! This gloss from Juice Beauty is super smooth and leaves a refreshing tingle on your lips.  The color is Pink but it has a purple undertone, so very fair skin ladies might not do well with this shade.

Rating: 4 stars


Full Size

Once again another full size! Macadamia is well known for their hair masks and oils, so I was very excited to get this in my glam bag this month.  I put a dime size in my hair and run it evenly throughout my damp hair while it dries to help reduce frizz.  When it is dry I use a pea size and run it through my ends to give a shiny and smooth feel. 

Rating: 5 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retail Price: $65.35 (full size) $47.35 (sample size)
Box Cost: $10
Full Size Products: 4

The winner of the May 2013 Inside My Beauty Boxes is

No comments:

Post a Comment