Saturday, May 18, 2013

Inside My Beauty Boxes: BIRCHBOX


This month's theme was all about me and you. 
 This month each box was personalized specifically according to your own beauty profile.  
Come look inside my BIRCHBOX.

Full Size
DevaCurl No-Poo - $19 for 12 fl. oz
DevaCurl One Condition - $19 for 12 fl. oz
DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel - $19 for 12 fl. oz

Sample Size
$1.58 or 1 fl. oz each

I featured these three on my Thursday's Three recently and like I said there, these products have ended my search for a curl system that actually does what it says it will do.  It has conquered my frizz, made it soft, bouncy, and, if I do say so myself, my hair has never looked more beautiful. I am now a loyal customer to DevaCurl.

Rating: 5 stars

Full Size

Sample Size
$1.56 for 1

I usually don't like getting non-beauty related things in my Birchbox, but I can't say I didn't like this pen.  It was smooth and came in a pretty teal color.  I would much rather have gotten makeup but what can ya do?

Rating: 4 stars

Full Size

Sample Size
$5.50 for 1/2 the pencil

This pencil is the creamiest, softest, smoothest, and most long wearing pencil I have every used.  The only thing I did not like about it was the color.  The black isn't necessarily black but more or a brown/black/green which can come off quite muddy. 

Rating: 4 stars

Full Size

Sample Size
$4.32 for .23 fl. oz

I have heard about COOLA from the Tone It Up trainer's Karena and Katrina.  This is a light sunscreen moisturizer that makes skin smooth and perfect for under makeup and everyday use. 

Rating: 5 stars

Full Size
Marvis Toothpaste in Strong Mint - $10.50 for 3.8 oz

Sample Size
$1.38 for 0.05 oz

Great packaging and taste, though I would have liked a stronger mint taste to this "Strong Mint" flavor. I wouldn't buy this seeing my Crest does the same job for half the price. 

Rating: 4 stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retail Price: $112.06 (full size) $17.50 (sample size)
Box Cost: $10
Full Size Products: none

Stay tuned for my next Inside My Beauty Boxes: Ipsy, and find out who won for the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment