Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Brace Yourself, It Is...

Swim Suit Season


 Temps are risin', school's out, and vacations are being planned.
Yep, it's that time of year again.

You are doing your nightly sit ups religiously, slathering on your self-tanner (conservatively, I hope), and trying on all your swimsuits praying to find which one better distracts from the dimples on your butt and the dreaded pooch.  We all know this routine quite well, I'm sure.
That said, I think patterns are the best distracters and flatterers (is that a word?) for every "flaw" we may see in the mirror.  Victoria's Secret and H&M are especially on point this season.

(left to right)



1 comment:

  1. Okay I LOVE all of theses!! I bought a high-waisted swimsuit bottom from ASOS and I wish I would've seen that H&M has them for much much cheaper!! Love your blog and I'm your newest follower! Follow me back at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO COURTNEY

    ReplyDelete