Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: April 25, 2013

1. Old Navy Linen Shorts - $25
       I have been in love with shorts this season. This rather peculiar, since I usually hide my legs as much as possible, but it's these linen shorts from Old Navy that have gotten me out of my shorts boycott. They are super light weight and a tad flowy, giving them extra comfort and a very flattering look.
2. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme - $5.29
       I'm sure you have all seen the commercials with Zooey Deschanel and her ridiculously perfect hair.  Well if she uses this hair BB creme I might as well give it a shot too. Have any of you tried this stuff yet, or do you think it is too good to be true?
3. Real Techniques Makeup Brushes - $5.99 - $19.99
       I am a major Samantha Chapman and Nic Chapman fan and after watching countless number of their makeup tutorials using Sam's Real Techniques brushes I just knew I needed them in my life.  They give the same high quality finish with the drugstore friendly price.  I love them so much I even got a set of them for my mom! If you are in the market for some new brushes, do yourself a favor and pick up a couple of these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment