Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday's Three

Thursday's Three: April 17, 2013

I have officially gone oil crazy. Face, hair, body, you name it, I want it. 
They usually are a luxury product but when it comes to splurging, you hair and your skin should take some precedent since it's the one thing that you are stuck with.

       Let's be honest, you've been flipping through magazines, scrolling through Instagram, and searching Pinterest and be secretly dying over some high waisted shorts.  No need to be shy about it, grab yourself a pair of these essential and versatile shorts and your summer outfits can be Pinterest worthy too. 
       Ojon is back again on this week's Thursday's Three and get ready to see more.  I have been dying to get my hands, well I guess hair, on this oil. It's 3 oil blend restores hair with amazing shine and smell. 
       I received a sample of this glorious oil in this month's Birchbox and I was so excited about it.  I have been seeing many bloggers and YouTubers praising this oil for months and now I see why.  This dry oil leaves skin silky smooth and super hydrated. 

Any oils you've been drooling over recently?

4 comments:

  1. gosh I wish.
    My hair makes enough oil of it's own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hair oil is more concentrated on your ends so it wouldn't make your roots oily and the face/body oil is a dry oil so it's great for every skin type. And you just feel fancy when you put it on :)

      Delete
  2. love Ojon anything!! it's so expensive over here but I love it so....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is a price to pay to look good :)

      xoxo
      Logan

      Delete