Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday's Three: On My Wish List


I have been drooling over these three things for a while now (the first one especially).  Though the first one will stay on my wish list for a while, I hope to get the next two very soon. 

1. Celine Bag - $300 and up
      If you have been looking in magazines, tabloids, or blogs recently, then you know that the Celine bags are the new "it" bag.  The structured style looks professional but the assortments of colors and combinations, you even pair it with a more casual look as well. 
      I have naturally curly hair and it has a mind of it's own.  I lean to hair masks to help de-fuzz my hair and make it look somewhat normal on days that I don't use hot tools.  This Hair Moisturizer uses a uses a "blend of moisturizing olive oil, cognac oil and beer gently flattens down the surface cells to smooth and add shine to unruly manes."  I am crossing my fingers that this will become a "holy grail" product. 
       I have been hearing rave reviews by many beauty gurus on Youtube about these new lipsticks and I have decided I need to give in (and I received a coupon in my magazine which made the decision easier).  I really want to get the coral.  I have never tried a coral color because I have been too scared, but this one is more pink than orange so I think I can pull it off with my fair skin.  The great thing about the Vivids is that they are SUPER pigmented.  One swipe is enough to last all day and they are hydrating as well; the perfect combination to any lipstick. 

What fashion, hair, and makeup products have you been craving?

1 comment: